BN Products Cutting Edge Saw™ #6 Rebar
- 14.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The BN products Cutting Edge Saw™ is a new design in multi-purpose cutting tool that can be used on all kinds of materials found on the job. It can easily cut rebar, all-thread rod, locks, chain, EMT conduit, copper pipe, steel rods, steel tubing, and much more. This hand-held tool is lightweight and powered by 1100W double insulated motor that only pulls 9 amps using standard 120V/60Hz. It features a three position handle and has a no load speed of 2000 rpm. The capacity of the opening is .875” (23.62mm). This tool is ETL Listed and is excellent for cutting material flush with concrete or block.
- The BNCE-20 is a compact and lightweight tool that has a 3-position removable side handle and a rotating trigger handle provides the operator with multiple cutting positions and increased maneuverability in tight areas.
- This amazing tool can cut a variety of materials including rebar, all-thread rod, coil rod, EMT conduit, pipe, tubing, and more.
- Cutting Edge Saws are designed to emit minimal cutting sparks and the cut material is burr-free and cool to the touch
- Voltage/Hz/AMPS - 120/60/9
- Blade Size - 4.375”
- Blade Type - Tungsten Carbide Tip (Includes 2 in case)
- Blade Number of Teeth - 24
- Blade Kerf - 1.6 mm
- No Load RPM - 2,000 rpm
- Depth of Cut - .860”
- Cord Type - 18 AWG, 2 wire
- Cord Length - 10 ft.
- Length x Width x Height - 20.3” x 5.5” x 3.9”
- Net Tool Weight - 7.6 lbs