BN Products Manual Rebar Cutter & Bender
- 53.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The BN Products manual rebar cutter and bender has a long two piece handle to provide great leverage when cutting and bending grade 60 rebar. It has a cam mechanism that provides the correct radius bend for up to #5 (5/8") rebar. The replaceable cutting jaws use a two open slot design with innovative shaped blades to prevent chipping. The sturdy frame is securely fastened to a 2" x 8" wooden board for added stability. Includes a long no-slip handle grip for additional comfort and a lifting chain to secure the handle for lifting the tool.
- One of the most popular tools for manually cutting and bending #3 (10mm), #4 (13mm), and #5 (16mm) rebar in the field is our MBC-16B manual bender/cutter!
- This tool comes already mounted on a wood board and its longer handle gives the user greater leverage for both cutting and bending.
- A handle that now comes in two sections
- The center of the handle is solid to give it greater strength
- A longer handle to provide superior leverage over the competitive models
- A cam-shaft fulcrum for getting the correct radius bends.
- Shorter mounting board so it can be stored in a job box
- Cutting Capacity - #5 (5/8") rebar grade 60
- Bending Capacity - #5 (5/8") rebar grade 60
- Bending Capability - 0 - 180°
- Replacement Jaw Set - MBC-16RJS
- Warranty - 6 months parts and labor