Champion Cutting 3/4" x 36" Spline 4 Cutter Rotary Hammer Drill Bit CM98-3/4X31X36
- 3.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Innovative 4-Cuttercross head design Spline hammer bits. Unique carbide geometry and centering tips for easy start up and drilling. For use in concrete and hard masonry materials. Ideal for pipe, electrical, cable and wiring clearances. Also ceiling & wall cavities. For use in Spline rotary hammers.
- Features X-Head design which improves bit life, makes rounder holes and resists rebar hits and reduces noise and vibration.
- Unique carbide geometry & centering tips - fast start up and drilling
- Vacuum brazed with pure copper at 1900 degrees F
- HL20 grade of carbide - designed specifically for relevant materials
- Dynamic tip geometry enhances hole roundness and rebar cutting
- 4 Cutter head from Champion cuts faster and lasts longer
- Centering point for improved positioning
- Shortened conical shaped dust tracks for fast debris removal
- Patented, reinforced core and special flute for maximum energy transfer and reduced vibration
- Made in Germany - world renowned for quality of product