Hitachi 4-1/2" 6.2 Amp Angle Grinder G12SR4
- 10.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The G12SR4 4 1/2" Angle Grinder removes casting fin, finishes various types of steel, bronze and aluminum materials and castings, grinds welded sections, sections cut by means of an acetylene torch, synthetic resins, slate, brick and marble. With it's small grip diameter, high output power and overload durability, it delivers great performance. This grinder comes with 5 grinding wheels and a carrying case.
- 6.2 Amp motor with 980W of max output power for though grinding jobs
- Spindle lock for quick and easy disc and accessory changes
- Left-mounted slide switch with quick-off feature for added safety
- Removable, forward-canted side handle for improved control and comfort for right and left-handed users
- Compact and lightweight at 4.0lbs for greater control and maneuverability, especially in overhead applications
- Low-profile gear case to get into the tightest areas
- Small diameter grip for a comfortable hold and reduced fatigue
- Wheel Guard (338848)
- Side Handle (302142)
- Spanner Wrench (938332Z)
- Case (339264)
- Abrasive Depressed Center Wheels (5pcs)
- Amps - 6.2
- Wheel Diameter - 4-1/2"
- Switch Type - Slide
- Max Power Output - 980W
- No-Load Speed - 10,000 RPM
- Spindle Lock - Yes
- Length - 10-5/32"
- Weight - 4.0 lbs
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Working With Metal The Right Way to Grind
Learn from Kevin how to achieve the cleanest surface and edges...
Grinding Metal - How to Select the Right Tool for the Job
Here Kevin goes through many of the tools he uses to create hi...
Welding and Grinding Metal
Watch as Kevin demonstrates the process of cleaning up small w...