Johnson Electronic Self-Leveling Horizontal Rotary Laser Level 40-6535
- 5.00 LBS
- Free Shipping
Johnson 40-6535 Electronic Self-Leveling Horizontal Rotary Laser Level is the most popular electronic self-leveling rotary laser due to its 2,000' diameter range and accuracy of 1/16" per 100' versus its cost. This rotary laser level is primarily an outdoor laser level and its best application is determining elevations from a known point of elevation or instrument height. It comes with a detector but you'll want to accessorize with a aluminum grade rod.
Horizontal Rotary Laser Level Features:
- Rotary Laser Level designed for outdoor use and simple set up
- Electronic self-leveling horizontal level
- Electronically-controlled dual slope feature
- Visual and audible alarms when beyond leveling range
- Single speed rotation 700 RPM
- Slope operation function allows user to perform slope 8° in both x and y axis
- Height of instrument (HI) alarm function ensures product accuracy
All our laser levels come with a 3-year no hassle laser level warranty and a 24-hour repair or replacement service.