Portable UV-C & Ozone Sterilizer Box w/ Wireless Charging
- 1.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
This UV Sterilizer box is a great choice for keeping a wide variety of your everyday items clean and sterilized. The UV sterilizer box includes a wireless charging feature for added convenience. Also includes voice announcements to let you know when your item is ready. Want to sterilize your face mask? Now you can with this products 2 in 1 UV sterilization and ozone deodorizing process. This item must be plugged in to work it is not battery operated. Simple one touch feature for ease of use.
*Warning UV-C light contact with eyes and skin may cause injury. Please avoid extended exposure!*
- Max Phone Capacity - 7.5 Inch
- Input Voltage - DC 5V 2.1A
- Wireless Charging - 5W
- Wireless Output - 5V 1.2A
- Wavelength - 253.7nm
- Lamp Power - .3W
- Lamp life - 10,000 Hrs
- Speaker Power - .5W
- Unit Dimensions - 9" x 5" x 2"
- Inner Cavity Dimensions - 7" x 5" x .79"
- Certifications - CE, FCC, RoHS
- UV Sterilizer Box
- Cleaning Cloth
- Charging Cable
- Charging Block
1. Switch on: press and hold the key for 1 second to start, intelligently turn on for 15 minutes to complete
2. Disinfection and sterilization: Staphylococcus aureus; Staphylococcus aureus; Escherichia coli, natural air bacteria, cold
3. Disinfection method: UV; Ozone
4. Wireless charging: Automatically scan wireless charging devices for mobile phones or other devices with wireless charging, you
can put them in. Automatic charging starts.
5. Voice prompt: Start up: disinfection is about to start, please put the items in the disinfection chamber; After opening the
items: please wait for the disinfection to start; 10 minutes: please wait for secondary disinfection; 15 minutes: Please rest
assured after disinfection; (Wireless charging function items are put in or taken out) Note: Charging is in progress; charging is
over. Voice mode switching: long press the on key, the voice can be changed to English or Chinese;
6. Shut down: Press and hold the power button for 3 seconds to shut down