Wacker Neuson 2 inch Trash Pump w/Honda Engine PT2A 0009092
- PT2A 0009092
- 109.00 LBS
- $35.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
Wacker Neuson's centrifugal trash pumps have proven themselves on jobsites around the world. With an optimized impeller design and built-in contractor friendly features, this line of trash pumps has redefined the quality and durability standards of self-priming centrifugal trash pumps.
- Self-priming high performance pump capable of handling solids up to 1 inch, ideal for most jobsites that require fast dewatering on command.
- Quality components such as carbon ceramic mechanical seals for extra long life.
- Hardened ductile iron impeller and volute with a patented volute insert provides a rugged, easy to maintain pump that will stay on the job longer.
- Radial flow design produces high volume and head for superior pump performance.
- High strength, lightweight aluminum housing, compact with easy access, allows extra years of trouble-free operation.
- Operating weight = 96
- Displacement = 9.9
- Shipping weight (including packaging) = 109
- Shipping size = 22.3 x 18.9 x 21.2
- Length x width x height = 21.7 x 18.3 x 19.6
- Engine Type = air-cooled, 4-cycle, single cylinder Honda gasoline engine
- Operating speed = 3500
- Max. discharge = 153
- Solid size capacity = 1
- Max. fuel consumption = 1.9
- Max. head = 106
- Max. suction lift = 25
- Fuel capacity = 3.8
- Suction & discharge diameter = 2
- Max. Rated Power at Rated Speed* = 4.8 hp at 3600 rpm
- Power Rating Specification = SAE J1349
Specifications may change due to continuous product development.
* Actual power output may vary due to conditions of specific use.
- Suction Hose 2" x 20'
- Coupling 2", Socket, Q.D.
- Coupling 2", Hose Shank, Int. Thd.
- Coupling 2", Hose Shank, Ext. Thd.
- Transport Kits PT2/A Pumps
- Coupling 2", Plug, Int. Thd., Q.D.
- Clamp 2-3/8 NOM, T-Bolt
- Coupling 2", Hose Adaptor, Q.D.