Wacker Neuson's PG dewatering pump series has been designed to handle the removal of relatively clean jobsite water. With its self-priming centrifugal pumping action and overall compact size, the pump is ideal for the contractor with the need for temporary water removal.
- Pump out vanes on back of impeller reduce debris accumulation and downtime while allowing greater productivity.
- Self-priming high performance pump capable of handling solids up to .25 inch (6,5mm), ideal for jobsites with relatively clean waters.
- High strength lightweight diecast aluminum housing increases the years of trouble-free pump life. A heavy-duty protective frame provides convenient carry handles while adding extra protection for the pump.
- Carbon ceramic mechanical seal teamed with reliable four-cycle engine with low oil shutdown provides for increased operating life.
- Cast iron impeller and volute are wear resistant for long life and minimal service.
- Operating weight = 69
- Displacement = 9.9
- Shipping weight (including packaging) = 75
- Shipping size = 21.2 x 16.9 x 19.4
- Length x width x height = 20.2 x 15.9 x 18.2
- Engine Type = air-cooled, 4-cycle, single cylinder, gasoline engine Honda
- Fuel consumption = 1.9
- Fuel tank capacity = 3.8
- Max. discharge = 264
- Solid size capacity = .25
- Max. head = 98
- Max. suction lift = 25
- Suction & discharge diameter = 3
- Max. Rated Power at Rated Speed* = 4.8 hp at 3600 rpm
- Power Rating Specification = SAE J1349
Specifications may change due to continuous product development.
* Actual power output may vary due to conditions of specific use.
- Clamp 3-7/16 NOM, T-Bolt
- Coupling 3", Hose Shank, Int. Thd.
- Coupling 3", Hose Shank, Ext. Thd.
- Strainer for 3" Dewatering Pump
- Coupling 3", Hose Adaptor, Q.D.
- Coupling 3", Plug, Int. Thd., Q.D.
- Suction Hose 3" x 20'
- Coupling 3", Socket, Q.D.