Wacker Neuson's centrifugal trash pumps have proven themselves on jobsites around the world. With an optimized impeller design and built-in contractor friendly features, this line of trash pumps has redefined the quality and durability standards of self-priming centrifugal trash pumps.
- Quality components such as carbon ceramic mechanical seals for extra long life.
- High strength, lightweight aluminum housing, compact with easy access, allows extra years of trouble-free operation.
- Radial flow design produces high volume and head for superior pump performance.
- Hardened ductile iron impeller and volute with a patented volute insert provides a rugged, easy to maintain pump that will stay on the job longer.
- Self-priming high performance pump capable of handling solids up to 1.5 inches (38mm), ideal for most jobsites that require fast dewatering on command.
- Operating weight = 149
- Displacement = 14.8
- Shipping weight (including packaging) = 166
- Shipping size = 27 x 20.5 x 24
- Length x width x height = 26.5 x 20 x 22.5
- Engine Type = air-cooled, 4-cycle, single cylinder, gasoline engine Honda
- Operating speed = 3500
- Max. discharge = 321
- Solid size capacity = 1.5
- Max. fuel consumption = 2.8
- Max. head = 95.6
- Max. suction lift = 25
- Fuel capacity = 6.4
- Suction & discharge diameter = 3
- Max. Rated Power at Rated Speed* = 7.1 hp at 3600 rpm
- Power Rating Specification = SAE J1349
Specifications may change due to continuous product development.
* Actual power output may vary due to conditions of specific use.
- Clamp 3-7/16 NOM, T-Bolt
- Coupling 3", Hose Shank, Int. Thd.
- Coupling 3", Hose Shank, Ext. Thd.
- Transport Kit PT3 Pumps
- Coupling 3", Hose Adaptor, Q.D.
- Coupling 3", Plug, Int. Thd., Q.D.
- Suction Hose 3" x 20'
- Coupling 3", Socket, Q.D.