Wacker Neuson PTS2 2" Single Phase Submersible Pump 1/2 HP 110V/60HZ w/20 ft Cord
- 400 0009112
- 400 0009112
- 29.00 LBS
- $10.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
Lightweight, portable, single phase submersible pumps are designed to handle water and solids. Built for the demands of construction, mining, municipality and farm applications.
- Oil lifter provides lubrication to seal faces during operation minimizing the risk of seal failure due to overheating.
- Lightweight, compact design with heavy-duty, strain relief power cord offers a highly durable pump that is still easy to transport and install.
- Preliminary v-ring (lip seal) shields the mechanical seal from abrasive wear due to suspended debris in pumping fluid
- Silicon carbide-faced double mechanical seals run in an isolated oil-filled cavity, allowing for seal lubrications, cooling and overall motor protection.
- These high performance single-phase submersible pumps are capable of handling solids up to .4 inches, ideal for job sites needing fast dependable dewatering.
- Built-in thermal protection prevents motor damage due to impeller blockage, reducing service repairs
- PST models feature shaft-mounted agitators which suspend solids when pumping sand and debris. These PST units are also built with ductile iron housing for excellent wear life when pumping water with some entrapped solids.
- Operating weight = 25
- Shipping weight (including packaging) = 29
- Length x width x height = 9.8 x 7.3 x 13
- Solid size capacity = 0.4
- Max. power output according to DIN-ISO 3046* = 1/2
- Shipping size (LxWxH) = 16.3 x 10.3 x 8.8
- Max. head = 39
- Max. discharge = 53
- Max. pressure = 16.8
- Motor type = Single phase/60 Hz
- Voltage = 110
- Current (full load/start @ 110V) = 5.4/12.5
- Speed = 3,350
- Cable length = 20
- Cable size = 16
- Impeller material =
- Impeller type = Semi-vortex
- Discharge diameter = 2
Specifications may change due to continuous product development.
* Actual power output may vary due to conditions of specific use.
- Automatic Float Switch (PS2 750)
- Automatic Float Switch (PS2 400 & 500)