Zippo Woodchuck Compass Lighter
- 0.25 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Zippo, in partnership with WOODCHUCK, USA and their BUY ONE. PLANT ONE.® program, will plant one tree for every lighter sold. These lighters are created using laser-cut emblem designs, made from 100% real wood, that will help restore and protect the forests of the world. Consumer can use the special code in each box to learn where their trees are planted. This Street Chrome lighter features a two-sided ultralite chip emblem featuring a Compass. Always pointing you in the right direction. Comes packaged in a unique display box; showcasing the face of the lighter and code described above. For optimal performance, fill with Zippo lighter fuel.
- Sales of this lighter directly support tree planting efforts in Madagascar.
- Genuine Zippo windproof lighter with distinctive Zippo "click"
- All metal construction and 100% real wood emblem; windproof design works virtually anywhere
- Refillable for a lifetime of use; for optimum performance, we recommend genuine Zippo fluid, flints, and wicks
- Made in USA; Lifetime guarantee that "it works or we fix it for free™"
- Fuel: Zippo lighter fuel (sold separately)
Note: Variations in the woodgrain and color make each WOODCHUCK, USA lighter unique. Because each piece is made from natural materials your design might not look exactly as depicted. The woodgrain material is also susceptible to staining overtime.
About Zippo's WOODCHUCK Lighters:
Buy one, Plant one.® Its that simple. Zippo has partnered with WOODCHUCK USA to create wooden laser-cut emblem designs that will help restore and protect the forests of the world. For each lighter purchased, a tree is planted. Each one comes with a unique code to learn about your tree. The designs are finished on Brushed Brass, Brushed Chrome, High Polish Green, Street Chrome™, Herringbone Sweep and Multi Color. The emblems used are Cedar, Mahogany, Walnut and Birch.