Pearl Abrasive P4 Porcelain Blade 4 1/2 x .060 x 7/8, 5/8 arbor DTL45HPXL
- 0.50 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Super high performance blades for cutting hard tile & porcelain.
Tile Cutting Technology
- Smooth Thin Kerf for Chip-Free Cutting.
- High Strength Core Eliminates Wobble and Wrapage.
- Special Bond Design for Hard Porcelain.
- 8mm High Rim, .060" Rim Width.
- 4 1/2" diameter, 5/8" arbor.
- Laser Cut Cooling Holes Dissipate Heat for Extended Blade Life.
- Optimal Blade Thickness for Speed/Accuracy of cut.
- Outperforms Other Premium Porcelain Blades.
- Extra Hard Tile, Ceramic Tile, Natural Stone, Granite, Hard Tile, Hard Ceramics, Porcelain.
- Aggressive diamond matrix for wet cutting porcelain.
- Keeping your diamond blade cool, will extend life and improve performance, reduce dusty, remove cutting.
- Wet cutting diamond blades must be used with a continuous water flow to prevent heat build up, damage and hazard during cutting.
- Check saw or tool before using a wet cutting diamond blade.
- 13,000 max rpm