Tajima Chalk-Rite™ II GearDrive Ultra Thin CR202B
- 1.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Frequently bought together:
- Contractor-grade chalk snap-line with 100 ft. (30M) of ultra thin premium-grade braided line.
- Smooth gear-drive winding, up to 3 times faster than standard snap-lines.
- Compact, fits comfortably in the palm of your hand yet holds up to 1.6 oz. (45 g) of chalk.
- Durable, heavy-gauge die-cast aluminum case sealed with an elastomer gasket.
- Positive gear-lock line hold, automatically releases during rewind.
- Also features a folding crank, easy-fill spout, and a tool to facilitate line replacement.