CMT Orange Chrome Glue Line Ripping Saw Blade 12" 36T
- 3.50 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The CMT Orange Chrome glue line ripping saw blade gives an exceptional finish on glue line rip cuts in hard and soft wood.
Orange Chrome Coating:
- protects the blade against corrosion, rust and accumulation of resin and residue
- guarantees longer blade life
- power absorbed by motor is significantly reduced
- blade moves smoothly throughout cutting operation
- fast and easy blade maintenance
- 380/400 Vickers surface hardness.
Industrial Chrome Carbide: Cutting teeth are made from a specialty formulated chrome carbide which stays sharper longer by reducing cutting edge abrasion, improving cut quality and blade life.
- Diameter: 12"
- Teeth: 36
- Arbor: 1"
- β: TCG
- K: 0.126"
- P: 0.087"
- α: 12°