CMT Tungsten Carbide Tipped Multi-Purpose Hole Saw
- 1.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
CMT's carbide-tipped multi-purpose hole saws are perfect for various applications drill through different materials like wood, plastic, concrete block, and plaster.
• Perfect round back plate.
• Fast & easy center drill change.
• Large chip clearance slots.
Long lasting construction grade carbide
Cutting teeth are made of a special formulated construction grade carbide which provides a longer cutting life.
Secured tooth technology
As a result of the latest technology, teeth are secured to prevent any breakage during impact with hard materials.
• soft, hardwood and plywood
• chipboard, MDF, veneered, laminated and table top (pre-drill the laminate/melamine by using left-hand rotation for clean finishing)
• gypsum, plasterboard, fibercement board, Eternit®
• plastics (Trespa®, PVC, nylon, polyester)
• fiberglass and acrylic glass
• soft tiles (surface hardness ≤6 Mohs), solid bricks and bricks with cavities, aerated concrete blocks, lightweight aggregate blocks and breeze blocks, soft density lime-sandstone building blocks (max 30 N/mm2 hardness); for hardness >30 N/mm2 use the diamond dry hole saws.