Pearl Abrasive T-27 Ceramic Redline CBT Maxi Disc 4-1/2" x 5/8-11" 10 ct Box
- MAX4540CBH, MAX4560CBH, MAX4580CBH
- 5.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Ceramic Redline CBT Maxidisc
Pearl’s Ceramic Bonded Technology (CBT) grain is a non-fused ceramic aluminum oxide that is Extremely Strong and Durable. It is a very fine crystalline structure, which allows for micro-fracturing of the abrasive grain. This promotes constant generation of new cutting edges allowing for longer life and faster stock removal throughout the entire life of the wheel. In addition, CBT grains perform exceptionally well on stainless steel.
Up to 50% Higher Stock Removal than Zirconia Flap Discs!
- Faster stock removal compared to A.O. and Zirconia Radial Flap Discs in same class
- Longer life compared to A.O. and Zirconia Radial Flap Discs in same class
- Grinds cool- doesn’t burn the work piece
- Grains remain sharp throughout entire life of the wheel – “Self Sharpening”
- Exceptional performance on Stainless Steel and other High Tensile Alloys
- Consistent surface finishes
Use Type 27 discs for smooth grinding, blending and increased flexibility.
Specially designed for use on Ferrous Metals, Iron, Steel, Stainless Steel and Hard Materials.
High Flexibility (See Flexibility Chart)
Max RPM: 13,300
4 1/2 x 5/8- 11
Available in CBT40, CBT60 or CBT80 Grit (See Grit Chart)