Stabila Type 196-2 IP65 Digital Tech Level w/Case
- 4.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
This rugged and practical high-quality level is the choice for any trade that needs to set angles precisely and quickly. If your work is going to be checked, invest in German Engineering. The Checkers are using STABILA. The electronic measuring technology and precision vials makes work faster and more efficient. The two illuminated digital displays can be read from both the side and the top. It is IP 65 certified therefore fully washable and dustproof. When STABILA designed this electronic level, they added everything you need and then some, making this a tool you can’t do without.
IP65 Dust and water proof rated digital levels. Lighted displays on the front and top of the tool are easily viewed from any angle. Audible tones allow you to hear plumb and level with a series of tones when you can't see the tool. Displays in degrees, % , rise and run in both inch and metric. Display decimal or fractional readings. Simple 1 button calibration system.
Why choose electronic measuring tools? Electronic measuring technology helps craftsmen to work more quickly and more effectively. Measurement data can be read directly and precisely. Complicated arithmetic problems can be solved easily, e.g. when determining slopes. The measurement data is shown using a digital display. As well as optical displays, there are also products with acoustic guidance which enable alignment with a desired value.
- Measure, set or duplicate any slope or angle on the work site. Precise slope measurements as needed for ADA 4.8.2 handicap ramp compliance.
- Reads in the same scale as your prints.
- Instantly converts measurements to any scale. Rise & run to degrees, degrees to percent, etc.
- Stabila Type 196-2 Tech, electronic, digital levels.
- Measuring accuracy of the vials in vial up or vial down position 0.029 degrees = 1/32in over 72 inches / 0.5mm/m.
- Electronic accuracy: At 0 degrees and 90 degrees = +/- 0.05 degrees, from 1 degree to 89 degrees = +/- 0.2 degrees.
- IP65 dust and water proof.
- Recalibration of the electronic module is simple and fast with the Stabila vial system.
- Degree, % , rise and run in both inch and metric. Display decimal or fractional readings.
- Find plumb and level with Sound. Hear/listen for Spot On as you are making adjustments to the work with shims etc.
- Displays on the side and top light up and are easily viewed from any position.
- Rib reinforced frame protects the precision vial system and electronic package.
- Impact resistant removable endcaps protect the frame.
- 24in and 48in models include padded carrying case.
- Uses 2-AA batteries.
- Electronics guaranteed for 2 years
BENT LEVELS VOID WARRANTY*