Lift Safety Briggs Vented Full Brim Hard Hat White
- 2.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
The Briggs Vented Full Brim hard hat is a sophisticated and stylish departure from the norm. When you’re on the job site you only want the best in safety, comfort, and of course style. With the oversized retention knob, dialing in the fit is a breeze so you never waste any time getting ready to get to work. The six strap interior with four point suspension, gives you the ultimate protection from overhead impacts while a synthetic leather dome keeps you cool and comfortable all day long.
- Vented Meets ANSI Z89.1-2014 REQUIREMENTS FOR TYPE 1 CLASS G & C
- Perforated synthetic leather comfort dome with molded EVA foam insert for additional shock absorbing protection
- Oversized ratcheting fitment dial to adjust size, easy to grip and use with gloves on
- 4-Point Suspension System for impact absorption
- Adjustable chin strap for secure fit and increased protection
- Available in vented or non vented versions
- Supports face shields and ear-muff mounts
Our Briggs suspension comes with perforated synthetic leather comfort dome supported by a 4-Point Suspension System for impact absorption with molded EVA foam insert. The oversized ratcheting fitment dial to adjust size, easy to grip and use with gloves on.
Hard hat lifespan may vary depending on the conditions of each work site. Hard hats subjected to more wear and tear or used outdoors in direct sunlight may need to be replaced more frequently. Daily inspections are the best way to determine when to replace a hard hat shell, suspension, or the entire unit. Suggested replacement is based on service life (Based on when the hard hat was placed into service, not the manufacture date).
As a general guideline we recommend replacing hard hats every five years regardless of outside appearance, but this can vary due to use and job site conditions